Friday, October 10, 2008

RSL Game at Rio Tinto Stadium


One of Coreys latest obsessions is soccer. He loves to watch it, and he even tried playing it. He loves it so much that we had to upgrade our cable package just so that he could get the soccer chanel to watch his favorite teams Real Salt Lake and Liverpool. He goes to a few Real Salt Lake games every year, usually with his friends from work, and always has a blast. As soon as he found out they were building a new soccer stadium he told me he would be at the opening game so it was no surprise when he told me a few weeks ago that he had got tickets. The real surprise was that he asked me to go with him!!


The stadium is only like 10 minutes from my parents house, so my mom watched Raylee and then Corey and I met up with a bunch of friends at the stadium. It ended up being lots of fun even though it was freezing cold and the game ended in a 1-1 tie!

3 comments:

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

Hey neighbor I just came across your blog and I thought I would say hi. You have a BEAUTIFUL family. Hope things continue to go good for you. Tell all the Barfuss family hello for me.

Josi said...

Looks like lots of fun! Knowing Corey I am sure you guys will get to see a bunch of games this season. Maybe we'll have to come down and join ya sometime!

Abbey Gal said...

Corey! Since when did you start wearing scarfs?