Monday, May 18, 2009

Digging For Gold

Yesterday Raylee was sitting on Coreys lap watching a cartoon and I turned to look at her and saw that she had fallen asleep like this:


6 comments:

Berry Family said...

That is too funny. Got to love & cherish those pictures. ha-ha

Abbey Gal said...

Ok that's hilarious. Miss you guys!

Morgan said...

HAHA!I LOVE IT!

Ally and Chris Johns said...

Corey looks like he has a sweet long goatee in this pic!
- Chris

JeNnA said...

So haven't been on for awhile and I totallylove all youruodates and pictures. raylee is gorgeous!!!! sounds like life is going great!!

Linsay and Jake said...

That is hilarious! What a sweet girl! So Cherice, now that Corey is at a different store we can all hang out more...hopefully that will actually happen! We love hanging out with you guys! Well, hope that everything goes well for you guys and the new changes going on, yard, job and all!