So, most of you already know this but for those who don't, we are excited to announce that we are expecting baby #2. I have been a slacker on posting this and am already 4 months along. The baby's due date is January 20th and we couldn't be more excited. We've been to the doctors a couple times and every thing looks great!
(sorry about the poor picture quality, I had to take a picture of the picture of the ultrasound because our scanner is broken)
On our last trip to the doctor, the baby ended up being very cooperative and we were able to find out that we are having a
BOY! Needless to say Corey is ecstatic! He went to a soccer game at the Real Stadium the night after we found out and came home with a little Real Jersey which didn't surprise me a bit!
16 comments:
Congratulations!
I was wondering when you were going to announce this on your blog!! Congrats again!
congratulations!
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!
Hey how's it going? I love your blog! Congrats have having another baby! Hope you are doing well!
Congratulations!!!!
Yeah the Barfuss name lives on. So glad somebody could do it. Congrats
Ryan
That is SO GREAT! I am tickled pink (blue) for you!
YEAH!!! Our families are twinners! Now Raylee and Isabelle and our boys are going to have a grand old time together. Congrats!!!!
Congratulations!!! I'm happy for your family!!!
Yeah! Boys are SOOO much fun!
Congratultions! That is so exciting.
Congrats! That is SO exciting! Raylee is so dang cute, I can't even imagine how cute your little boy will be! :)
Congrats Cherice and Corey!
Yeah! Congrats!!!! Love you!
Congrats.
Post a Comment