Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree!

I was really excited to decorate the Christmas Tree this year because I knew Raylee would love to help. She was so excited to hang the first ornament and she got mad if I didn't give them fast enough to her. Most of the ornaments ended up in about four different clumps on the bottom half of the tree, but luckily she didn't mind if we moved them somewhere else. She was really sad when we ran out of ornaments to hang. Everytime she comes down in the morning now the first thing she says is pretty tree. The day after we decorated the tree Raylee would lay down on the carpet in front of the tree and just look at it for a few minutes then go and play for awhile and come back to look some more. It was too cute. I tried to get a picture without her realizing it, but she saw me and looked at the camera instead of the tree. Corey will be putting lights up on the house soon, and I know she will love those just as much!


3 comments:

Berry Family said...

Raylee sure is a cute one! I love the fun ages. You are almost done with your pregnancy ... yay! Are you guys excited for the adventure of 2. It is such fun. (our blog is private, if ya want an invite let me know. berryfamily04@hotmail.com)

Morgan said...

Oh my goodness-her hair has lightened up so much! She is so pretty!
Fun posts! My girls are all obsessed about our tree too...We have a small one, and it had to be put on a table this year...the twins would eat it...anyway,Happy Holidays!
I am sooooo jealous of your snow...it's still fall here...ugh...

Josi said...

Wow! Lots of fun posts! Good job. I need to catch up on mine so bad, but can't seem to find the time or energy. Raylee is so much fun. I love that she lays out all her babies on the stairs. That is too darn cute. Saedy and Bayley will put all their dolls out on the couch and pretend they are at the movies while they watch t.v. Kids are so much fun!