Thursday, February 28, 2008

6 Months Old!

Yesterday Raylee turned 6 months old and I can't believe it! Time goes by way too fast. It doesn't seem very long ago that I was holding her for the first time. She got to spend most of the day with Grandma while Corey and I went for our final appointment at the Design Studio to choose things for our house. Later, in celebration of her half birthday, we gave her baby food for the first time. We have been giving her rice cereal for a couple weeks now, but last night she got real food. We gave her carrots which she surprisingly liked for about ten bites and then she started gagging. It was a major mess, but lots of fun!



2 comments:

Nichole said...

Ava hated baby foods from the beginning. She would take a few bites and then she would gag. I had to cook carrots, squash, peas, etc and blend them with a food processor...that is the only way we could get her to eat solids!! Good luck with solids!!

Erin said...

Cherice...My oh my, look how life has changed.. You have the cutest little girl. I got married and wanted to invite you but I didnt have any idea how. Anyway WOW!! You have a cute family and I am happy for you. I am a blogger too, not as cute without a beautiful baby but we have a puppy and she can be pretty cute sometimes too. Anyway www.cewoodbury.blogspot.com