Sunday, February 24, 2008

Finally!

Hurray! I finally have a blog. I have wanted one for awhile, but just never got around to doing it. The other night we got together with some friends and while the boys played soccer on the wii, the girls helped me create a blog (and by help I mean they did it all and I just watched!). It turned out so cute and I can't wait to start posting, so thanks Ally and Linsay for helping me. I definitely couldn't have done it without you!!

3 comments:

Linsay and Jake said...

Cherice, I'm so glad you got your blog all going with pictures and everything! Raylee is adorable, as usual! I hope you have a lot of fun with your blog now!!! Talk to ya later.

Nichole said...

Hey Cherice...way cute blog!! Blogging is such a great way to keep a family journal! Where did you get your backgrounds??

Your Raylee is a doll!

www.houseofhind.blogspot.com

Barb said...

Yay for bloggers! This is Barb, what a cute lil' girl you have! Her big brown eyes make me want to melt. I've got a blog too! I think you might know that. But if you didnt, I would love to invite you to see it(: send your email my way to:barbaracatron@gmail.com and I will add you to my viewers list. Hope all is well with your cute lil' fam.