Saturday, March 8, 2008

Happiness is...

Every once in a while, I need a reminder of what an incredible amazing life I have. I tend to get into a depression (especially in the winter!) and forget all that I have been blessed with. These are a few things that make me happy, at least for today anyways! So for me, happiness is (in no particular order)......

pacifier and pacifier clip, what not to wear, nerds (the candy), RAYLEE, painted toe nails, microwave, prayer, a computer that is now fixed, naps, baby einstein activity center, COREY, pictures, MY FAM, good music, apple juice, cute hair bows, a glimmer of spring, chocolate, baby toys, yummy smelling shampoo, COREYs FAM, working from home, razors, make up, cameras, reality shows, THE CHURCH, my body pillow, friends

1 comment:

Josi said...

Wow. That was really sweet. Cute picture of Corey and Raylee. I definately am glad I read that. I, too, have the tendancy to forget all that I am blessed with. Thanks for helping me remember to be grateful and happy! BTW, I seriously love looking at your blog. You do a good job and it is a fun way to keep in touch.