Yesterday was Corey's day off, so we decided to go to Logan. I wanted to check the sock outlet for some tights for Raylee (if anyone knows where to get baby tights please let me know!), and Corey wanted to go to Fredrico's for a ham and cheese salad so off we went. After we finished our shopping we decided to stop at the little zoo at Willow Park. Raylee didn't really care, but it was still fun to walk around and see the animals. As you can see the animals did not cooperate very well for our pictures.
This is me and Raylee in front of the Kangaroo

This is Corey and Raylee in front of the bobcat
2 comments:
I have not been able to find tights that actually fit Ava and it drives me crazy!! I did find "baby legs" that are pretty much leg socks. They are the cutest things ever and Raylee would look adorable in them! I got them at http://store.babylegs.net/ and if you use PREGNANCYMAG at check out where it asks for a promo code you get free shipping! They are perfect for crawling babies in the summer!
I grew up going to willow park by my grandma's. So many fond memories! I have yet to find any cute tights for Isabelle too! Let me know if you find the jackpot!
Post a Comment