Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Climbing Mount Laundry

Lately Raylee has been trying to climb on everything in order to get herself into a standing position. When I am holding her she is always grabbing on to the neckline of my shirt trying to pull herself up (people have been seeing a little bit more of me than they were supposed to see, which has created some very embarrassing moments). She can't quite pull herself up to furniture yet since she is so short, but I have a feeling it's not too far in the future. Well, last night Corey was doing laundry and Raylee found a new love: climbing the mountains of laundry. We were just happy it kept her entertained for awhile!


3 comments:

alison said...

How funny! I was just taking a break from my never ending piles of laundry to look at blogs. I just can't get away from it! Just kidding. What a fun adventure for Raylee! I remember that when Tanner and Mickell were little, they used to love it when I'd put the couch cushions on the floor for them to climb.

If Raylee is ever in the mood for a bigger adventure, send her to our house. We always have a laundry pile the size of Everest!

Josi said...

What a cutie! You are so lucky that Corey will do laundry!

Nichole said...

She is so adorable...I can't get over her big brown eyes! It's so fun to watch them do things that they enjoy...it's also nice when they can entertain themselves!