This past weekend we headed down for the sunny skies of St. George. Corey's grandma lives down there, so we try to go down there a couple times a year, but we haven't been able to go down there since Raylee was born. It was lots of fun, although it wasn't as warm as I had hoped, but I think everyone else enjoyed the warm, but not too hot, temps.
We weren't down there a for very long, so we were constantly on the go trying to get everything in. We got to go swimming a couple of times, and we went shopping to the outlets and the mall, and at night we would go out to dinner with Corey's grandma and then go back to her place to visit for awhile.
It was tons of fun, but vacations sure are different with a baby! Raylee was ornery half the time because it was hard to try and fit in a couple naps when we were always on the go, but it all worked itself out with only a couple crying fits.
Anyway, here are some pics of us in the pool. It was Raylee's first time swimming and so of course I took WAY too many pictures. She is just too cute, I couln't help it ;). The pool was really warm, and so Raylee LOVED it. She would just float in her little tube, and she was so relaxed she was almost asleep.
Raylee and her cousin Morgan were best buds on this trip!



3 comments:
Glad you guys had a good time! Looks like Corey had as much fun as Raylee floating in the tubes :)
Raylee is so dang cute! Looks like you guys had fun.. It is always nice to get away! Oh and p.s. i am so jealous of your house.. Looks like it is coming together so fast! That is awesome!
How fun! I love St. George, the nice warm weather is great! Tell Corey I really enjoyed the picture of him in the tube...it really made me laugh!:) Raylee is adorable as always!
Post a Comment