The fun has officially begun. As most people know I HATE packing, with a passion. Any kind of packing. When we go on a vacation, I always wait til the last minute to start packing and when staying somewhere most people will unpack their clothes and hang them up or put them in drawers. Not me. The less packing and unpacking the better. When we get back from a trip I usually just leave the bag on the floor and take things out of the bag as I need them, this way I avoid the unpacking (yes, I realize I probably shouldn't admit this).
As our moving date has been moving closer and closer I have been having mixed feelings. So EXCITED to be getting my own house, to have more storage, to actually have a yard, and to have a fresh start. But... I have been DREADING the packing. Knowing how much stuff I have to pack and go through is absolutely depressing, but there is no way to get around it like I manage to with unpacking from a trip.
The closing date on our house is July 9th, and we are going on vacation next week, so I wanted to get a jump start on the packing so I won't have as much to do when we get back. The last couple of days we have been packing things up a little each night and it really hasn't been to bad. It is a good thing no one really comes to visit us because OUR HOUSE IS A DISASTER ZONE right now and it is depressing to know that it is only going to get worse. I will be so glad when this move is over!
9 years ago



4 comments:
Your blog is so cute! You've done a great job with it. I didn't even need to show you and Linsay that website last night. Your guys' both look so cute...
Well, good luck with all the packing! I am the exact same as you. Whenever we get home from a trip, I don't unpack. I just take things out when I need them, and eventually my bag is empty! It makes "unpacking" seem a whole lot better.
I hear ya. Packing is a pain. It only gets worse the longer you are married too, cuz you collect more and more stuff. Take it from me, someone who has moved TOO MANY times! But I am sure you guys won't have that problem as you will probably be in your house for quite a while. I am very excited for you. Good luck with the packing, and as always Raylee is adorable!
I hate moving too! Even more I hate unpacking. My bags are always packed for a week longer after we come home from vacations and getaways. Hope the move goes well and you love your new home!
Oh my heck I am so glad you left a comment on my blog! Your little girl is so so cute! I love those big brown eyes! It sounds like you are going to be a little crazy for the next little while, so I was thinking it would actually be kind of fun to go to lunch after Anne has the baby so she can show him off. What do you think?
Post a Comment