Thursday, October 2, 2008

Our little Ray of Sunshine!

A week or so ago, we took Raylee to the doctors for her 12 month shots :(. It was so sad this time because she was much more aware, but still had no idea what was happening. Her stats are as follows:
Height: 28 1/2 inches (40th percentile)
Weight: 15 lb 4 oz (way way off the charts)
I was also looking through pictures and wanted to post a few of my favorites of Raylee from the past year. Some you've seen, some you haven't. I can't believe how big she has gotten, but I have to give her some credit because she has done her best to stay little for me!

















We love our little Ray of Sunshine!

10 comments:

Erin said...

Cherice, she is darling and such a beautiful little baby!

Unknown said...

She is such a doll!!! Summer was never on the charts with weight either, oh well!

alison said...

I've never seen that picture of her in her blessing dress. That picture looks JUST LIKE YOUR BABY PICTURES! It's so funny how I think she looks more like you or Corey at different times. I think she's in a Corey phase right now. One thing's for sure though, she's a cutie!

Cherice and Corey said...

I love you Ray Ray!!
DADDY!!

Rachelle said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I love all that hair!

Linsay and Jake said...

Cherice, I love those pictures! Raylee is so stinkin cute!!! We need to hang out sometime soon!

Erin said...

Those pics are all so cute. She has gorgeous looking hair and such a pretty face.

Nichole said...

She is a DOLL and such a skinny minny!!

JeNnA said...

HOW VERY CUTE!!! she is a beauty. My little girl is coming up on that appointment too. :( (By the way you are added :)) Very cute post.... and its cool corey is into soccer... never would have thunk! :)

Abbey Gal said...

Bah! You have the prettiest baby! Love you guys so much! Miss you!

:)