Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Me in a Nutshell

I was tagged awhile ago and so here are 6 facts about me.....

1. I am really shy.......until you get to know me. Then I turn into a complete wierdo. There is video footage out there to prove it(hopefully nobody will every have to see this). Unfortunately, the older I get the more normal I get. Sometimes, I really miss being a spaz....

2. I love my comfort zone. I absolutely hate new things. It makes me feel sick even thinking about it. I always hated the first day of school, going to a new ward, getting a new calling, getting a new job, meeting new people..... ANYTHING that is different than what I am used to. I even got nervous when I went to my new library. Pathetic.

3. I am temperature sensitive (that's what Corey calls it). When everyone else is at their perfect temp. I am freezing. When everyone else is roasting hot, I am at my perfect temp. Corey is always and forever complaining that it's hot in our house. When I sit down to work I always have a blanket on my lap, even in the middle of summer. I freeze at church and it always takes me hours to get my core temperature back up to normal.

4. I like to keep track of weird and random things. My own personal records, I guess you could say. For example: I have sneezed over thirty times in a row (it bugs me that I have to say over thirty and not an exact number, but I had already sneezed over 10 times before I realized it was going to be a momentous occasion and so I had better start counting. Corey does not believe this really happened, but it's true. I promise). When I was pregnant with Raylee I threw up 27 times. I don't know what the purpose of keeping track of this was. It's not like it ever comes up in a conversation. Maybe I am remembering it so I can compare my next pregnancy. Who knows why I do what I do?

5. I like to be outside. I am super excited that I now have a yard, although I am still waiting for the grass. I used to spend almost every afternoon reading outside and I can't wait to that here! I am also excited that Raylee will have a place to go outside and play now!

6. I am extremely indecisive. When I am with others I am indecisive because I just want everybody else to do what they want. When I am by myself I just can never decide which option is better. It is definitley somthing that I would like to get better at because I know it drives other people crazy!

Now you know more about me then you ever wanted to!

I tag anyone who wants to join in the fun!! (This is just me being indecisive again!)

8 comments:

Nichole said...

Haha....I love that you counted how many times you threw up with Raylee!! That is too funny! As for being indecisive...I am totally that way! I can't remember the last time I made a decision in a group of people...just not my thing!

Josi said...

I hear ya on the whole being a "spaz" thing. That used to be one of my best qualities, ha ha. Really, all my friends and family used to constantly tell me how funny and fun I was. Even Jeff said that my "goofyness" (if that's a word) was one of the first things that attracted him to me. Anyway, as I am rambling on... I guess we all grow out of it somewhat, although sometimes I love to just do something really off the wall and my kids just all stare at me like "Who are you and what have you done with our mother!"

Unknown said...

I have the same issues with new things. I am content to have the same things happen everyday. I am glad to know some facts about you!!!

Rachelle said...

Cherice you are so CC. I hope you remember what that means. It goes way back to our spastic high school days. I loved reading about all the funny things you keep track of. By the way, my consecutive sneeze record is currently at 47. (I am not joking)

Erin said...

You are so funny! I know the feeling about growing up and getting more normal. Although my husband still thinks I am nerdy most of the time. That is so cute that you keep track of things. I just think these things are fun to read and find out things you would have never guessed about people!

alison said...

Cherice- I was seriously laughing as I read this tag. I could totally cut and paste it onto my blog and it would describe me perfectly! You wouldn't think things like not being able to make decisions or temperature sensitivity would be hereditary, would you?!!!

Heather and Brendan said...

We just changed our blogger address to heatherandbrendanfamily.blogspot.com

JeNnA said...

Hi... so this this is Jenna saunders here. Corey is my cousin. his dad and my mom are siblings. i just foun out that my cousins actually have blogs, so i a stopping in. my blog is private becasue of something that happened.... but if you wanna stop in e-mail me at jen_banana@hotmail.com and hand me your e-mail and i'll add you guys!! great blog!!! and adorable little girl!!!!