Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day Weekend


We spent the weekend down in St. George with Coreys family. We had lots of fun doing what we always do when we go to St. George. (Sorry for the lack of pictures. I was a major slacker with the camera!)


Lots of swimming at the hotel pool although this year the pool felt a little cooler than usual.




Lots of shopping with the girls. I scored some awesome deals at the outlets. Gottal love a great deal!

Lots of golfing for the guys. They went to three different courses and Corey got to try out the newest golf course down there called Sand Hollow which is now his new favorite.

Lots of eating. We went to so many different places and ate so much yummy food that I constantly felt like I was going to explode!

We also got to visit with Coreys grandma a few times, and it is always good to see her.

It was a really fun weekend filled with things I LOVE to do!!

3 comments:

The McKee's said...

It looks like it was way fun! Raylee is so cute!

Julie said...

Isabelle has that same swimsuit for next summer!!!

Unknown said...

Cherice! Your little girl is so beautiful! What fun pictures. It's fun to read your blog and see how you are doing.