Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Corey!


The 18th of September is a big day around the Barfuss household. It is the day my extremely good looking hubby turns one year older and wiser too! This year Corey was lucky enough to have the day off work, so Raylee and I got to spend the whole day celebrating the big 29 with him. We went shopping long enough to get him some tools and the fourth season of The Office, and went on a mission to find Pace's drive-in to get some Tigers Blood Popsicles (Mmm Mmm!). Then we just hung out at home and watched some episodes of The Office. Later that night we went to Salt Lake to try out Rodizio's Grill with Corey's parents, and I have to say that it was delish! The tri-tip steak was to die for and the grilled pineapple was like a little piece of heaven!! All in all Corey had a great b-day (his words not mine)!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Happy Birthday Cousin! So, this is gonna be like, stalker weird, but this is Corey's cousin, Morgan. My mom is Bryce's sister, Becky. We are the ones who live in Idaho...anyway, I hope this doesn't freak you out! I have Ryan Barfuss's blog, and found you from his. So hi! We have never met, so no wonder you are freaking out. But I am real, and I'm not weird! We have a blog, too, if you want to check it out. It is private, cuz some stalker person left comments on my sisters blog...anyway, email me at fedabikini@Hotmail.com, and then I will send you an invite to my blog. Your daughter is beautiful, by the way!!

Jarrett Family said...

Happy Bday Corey! You are getting to be a old man! Bobby and I went to the store today but you weren't there. Too bad. Hey Cherice we still need to hang out! Give me a call sometime!

The McKee's said...

Corey I hope you had a great birthday. Thank you so much again for all you did for us! we appreciate it so much! It was great seeing you and hopefully we'll get together soon!