Every week during the football season all the adults do picks on all the teams that play that week and then at the end of the season the person with the highest total gets the money from the pot that everyone contributes too. All of these things lead up to the big super bowl party at the end where everybody comes decked out in their team gear. Corey's been wanting to get me Chargers jersey for a long time, but I keep telling him that I would rather spend the money on cute clothes that I will wear more than once a year. I have recently started telling him that he can buy me a jersey when the Chargers are in the super bowl. So far so good.
I really look forward to the super bowl party every year. Not so much for the game, as for the yummy food, the usually funny commercials, and the good company. This year was every bit as good as I was expecting! I didn't really care which team won, so I didn't pay much attention to the game, and unfortunately missed out on most of the commercials, but the food was delicious and we all stuffed ourselves silly!
I only took a few pictures and none of them turned out. It probably had a little something to do with the fact that Raylee had just woken up from a nap and was super ornery. I always pick the best times to snap a picture! Below is Raylee and her cousin Morgan who is about 10 months older than Raylee.



No comments:
Post a Comment