We celebrated our Valentines Day a day early because Corey and my brother in laws and my dad made special plans for us but it worked out better to do it on Friday. So, on Friday when Corey got home from work he surprised me with these gorgeous flowers. So sweet!

Then we went and dropped Raylee off at my parents house where my little sister watched all the kids for us so we could have a night out without the kiddies, and then we went and had a super delicious dinner at The Roof at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. It was supposed to be a surprise, but I think we all ended up finding out where we were going before hand.

I haven't ever been there before and it was definately the nicest place I have ever eaten and had the best view of the temple. It was lots of fun to get dressed up and go somewhere nice and I can't say enough good things about the food. It was absolutely amazing and we all stuffed ourselves as full as we could. I was really excited about trying the creme brulee because I've never had it before and have heard amazing things about it, but I was kind of dumb and tried it after I had a mint dessert and so it tasted kind of weird to me. I will definately have to try it again. Anyway, everyone else loved the creme brulee and this picture only shows a portion of all that we ate. I guess we were all trying to get our fill of fancy food like this since we don't get it very often.
The view of the temple from up there is gorgeous and so of course we had to snap a couple pics!


On the actual Valentine's day, we just had a lazy day at home and had a little movie marathon. Corey was sweet enough to watch a bunch of chick flicks with me, although I think he likes them as much as I did. I am a lucky girl that my hubby loves me enough to do all this for me!
2 comments:
How fun.. I LOVE creme brulee!! What a nice husband:)
Fun updates! your girl is beautiful!
Post a Comment