Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pioneer Day

For Pioneer Day we headed up to Bear Lake with some of Corey's fam! I loved the beach we went to, although everybody else seemed to love it too because it was packed! I have never seen so many people packed in to a beach before, but luckily we found a place to set up for the day! After we got set up, the guys left us to go golfing, and we just stayed on the beach and played! Raylee loved it because the water was so shallow for such a long ways out, so she could go for quite a ways before it got to deep for her.

I brought this little pool that my mom had given me, and it worked perfect for Jackson. I just filled it up with water and while I was sitting in a chair reading, he still got to splash in the water. I did take him out in the lake, but he wasn't such a fan of the waves hitting him!

We ended the night watching fireworks after getting back from Bear Lake.

2 comments:

Josi said...

Looks like fun, sad we missed out :( Looks like Jackson is sitting up all on his own so good! I loved seeing all your disneyland pictures too. Man, I sure can't wait to go again!

Erin said...

We went there last year for the 24th and it was crazy busy then too...must be the 24th. Looks like you had fun!