Wednesday, July 28, 2010

St. George 2010

For the fourth of July we headed down to St. George with Corey's family for 6 days of fun, fun, fun! We ended up renting a house instead of doing hotels or condos, which turned out to be so much fun! All the kids got to play together, so Raylee was able to get some quality cousin time!

I was also able to get a 4 generation picture with Jackson in it!
The house that we stayed in had a swimming pool at the house, which was tons of fun! We were able to go swimming as much as we wanted, whenever we wanted, and didn't have to deal with others in the pool! It definitely made me want to get a pool in my backyard!

Jackson absolutely loved the pool after the initial shock of cool water. I think he fell asleep in his little floatie every time he got in.

Corey was able to go golfing 4 times, and when he wasn't out golfing he was playing Tiger Woods golf on the wii! I got to do tons of shopping, swimming, and reading just about every day, and we of course got to spend some time with Corey's grandma! It was such a fun, relaxing, vacation, and I still wish I was floating in the pool soaking up the rays!

1 comment:

Berry Family said...

Ok, seriously ... I have been trying to find one of those floaties (That Jackson is in) for Mia. Where in the world did you get it! Let me know & see ya Sunday.