Friday, April 25, 2008

Mommy's New Assistant


I am pretty sure everybody knows this, but I work at home from an internet marketing company. I am on the computer for a few hours everyday, and so I usually try to just put Raylee on the floor with some toys so she can play, or I put her in the activity center thingie (I realize that's not a word, but I'm using it anyways!). Well, when she won't go on the floor or her activity thingie then she sits on my lap and plays with some toys and is good as gold.


Not anymore!


Apparently those days are gone. Now Raylee is fascinated by the computer, and thinks she needs to help mommy work. She loves to bang on the keyboard, and has made all sorts of weird things come up, and has even popped a few keys off. Who knows what words I have misspelled lately that I haven't caught. Oh, well! Even though it's annoying, I can't help but think she's cute when she does it!


She's always has her tongue out!


2 comments:

Barb said...

I didnt know you worked from home. Sounds cool what your doing. Austin loves the computer too! I usually have to wait till he naps to spend time on. He goes nuts if he cant be right next to me pounding on the keys.

alison said...

Good idea to train her young. Pretty soon she'll be able to take over for you! I love the picture with her tongue out! That's definitely got to be one of her trade marks (that and her huge, gorgeous eyes!). Hopefully it won't be an issue, though, when she gets teeth and starts learning how to walk. We don't want her to end up with a scar like her aunt Leslie's!