Tuesday, April 8, 2008

We have a hole!

Never in my life did I think I would be excited about a hole in the ground, but this hole happens to be the site of our future home! Last week Corey met with the building supervisor and signed the final papers before they started building our home. They dug the hole yesterday and the building supervisor said it would be done in 90 days in good weather.

It is starting to seem real now, although now I am worried that the things we chose aren't going to look good, especially the color or the stucco. It is so hard to know what things are going to look like from the little square they show you! Oh, well. It's too late to do anything now so I will just hope for the best!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont care if nobody wants to leave a comment about our hole!! I think that it is awesome that we will soon be in our own "NEW" home! I love you, Corey

alison said...

Yeahhhh!! I'm pretty darn excited about this hole- especially since it gets you closer to me!!! This part of the building process is so much fun. All the decisions have been made so there's no need to stress. You can just sit back and watch it go up. We need to come out and see it soon!

Barb said...

Congrats you guys! A new home! ahhh what a dream... cant wait to see this progress coming along, make sure to keep us updated(: