Saturday, June 7, 2008

Story Time

Ever since Raylee was a little baby I have been reading stories to her. I love spending this time with her doing something that I love. Sometimes she will just sit and stare at me as I read, and other times she will look at the pictures, and lately she just tries to grab the book and turn the pages herself. Whenever I put her on the floor to play, I always put a book on the floor with her and the last few days she has been picking up the book and then she will start talking like she is reading the story. It's kind of funny to watch and it's good to know that something I have been doing is getting through to her.


After reading a story there is always room for a yummy snack of cardboard!

2 comments:

alison said...

That's awesome that you read so much with Raylee. I definitely need to be better about that. Raylee is going to be one of those little genius's who's reading by three- you just wait and see!

We had that same book that's in your pictures. It must be a tasty one. My kids snacked on it so much that it wasn't readable and we had to throw it out.

Cherice and Corey said...

Umm....I don't read to her THAT much. She definitely won't be genius because of anything I do!