Monday, July 21, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We are finally here!


The awful part, aka the big move, is over and everything is finally unpacked. You never realize how much junk you have until you have to move it. Thankfully we had TONS of amazing help from both my family and Corey's, and we definitely couldn't have done it without them. Our couches came last Friday, and our house is looking more like a home all the time and I finally feel like we are getting settled in.


I absolutely love my house. I love all the space we have. I love (for the most part) that Raylee has more room to explore in. I love having more cabinet space, so I don't have to store stuff on the floor. I love having a pantry. I love coming back from grocery shopping, and not having to carry all the groceries up three flights of stairs. I love having a garage, and I know I will love it even more in the winter when I don't have to scrape the car windows. I love that we have a yard, even if it is just dirt right now. Most of all I love having my walk in closet, where I can actually see what close I own.

Seriously, can you feel the love??


*Unlocking our house for the first time after getting the keys!*

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your house, it is beautiful!!! Have fun organizing!!!

Nikki said...

Congrats on the house it looks so cute, see you at the family reunion.

The Swensons said...

Congrats! That is so exciting and your house really is so beautiful. We'll try to not bug you too much... :)

Erin said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting and your house is beautfiul!

Linsay and Jake said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys! Your house is so nice! It's really fun to have your own home that you can do what YOU want with. Have fun making it yours! I really want to come see it again when you guys get settled.:)

Natalie said...

what a darling house! Isn't it so nice to have your own little place! Congrats! You're blog is so cute! And that baby of yours- she is so darling! I think in a couple years we'll have to set Sam and her up! Ha Ha! Happy unpacking!

The Shirley Family said...

Congrats on the big move! Your house looks really nice. Corey, are you planning on going to the reunion on Saturday? Give me a call. (I lost your number)

Josi said...

Once again, congrats on your new house. I enjoyed visiting you and seeing you all settled in. It really is a pretty house and i love the dark wood color you picked out. Btw, I love your new little family picture. What a cute family!

Erin said...

Your house is so cute. How exciting.