I love being in the great outdoors with such beautiful surroundings. I love sleeping in a tent. I love campfires. I love having all day to do absolutely nothing. I love the YUMMY food. I love everything about it. I don't even mind the lack of flushing toilets! I have been going camping since I was a little girl and some of my best memories come from those camping trips!
Since I love camping so much, every year my family goes camping for my birthday. I look forward to it all year long and this year was no exception. I was especially excited this year because we were staying for three nights which is longer than we have been able to stay the past couple of years.
While we were up there the guys and some of the kids got to do lots of fishing!
While we were there we celebrated Raylee's birthday since everyone was together. We started by having birthday peach raspberry cobbler (yum!) and singing happy birthday to her.




No comments:
Post a Comment