Last Wednesday we went to the Box Elder County Fair with some of Corey's family. I love fairs. I love them in spite of the insane amounts of people and outrageous prices. I was even more excited this year because I had a little girl that I knew would love it. We started the night with rides. Raylee's grandma Sherie bought tickets for her to go on a couple of rides and Raylee's cousin Griffin was sweet enough to go on all the rides with her even though there was other rides I'm sure he would rather have gone on. I was worried that Raylee would scream the entire time on her first ride, but she LOVED it!
9 years ago






2 comments:
Oh man, gotta love the fair. We just went with our niece and nephew down here and it was such a blast! You are such a cute family!
I can't believe that she loved the rides! We also went to the fair on Saturday and Bregz loved to train ride! I need to post those pictures still. Yours are adorable! She is getting so big!
Post a Comment