I have been so excited for this Christmas because Raylee is a little bit older this year and has a better idea of what is going on. She loves the Christmas tree and gets excited everytime I turn on the lights, and she also really likes Santa. One of my Christmas decorations is a little stuffed Santa Clause which Raylee absolutely loves and carries around with her everywhere. I taught her that Santa says Ho Ho Ho, and so now every time she sees a Santa she says Ho Ho Ho (which really sounds more like Huh Huh Huh).

Because she loves Santa so much, I thought we would try to take her to see Santa this year, and hoped their wouldn't be a huge meltdown. We ended up going to see the lights at Willard Bay and at the end they have a spot where you can see Santa and his reindeer. Raylee ended up screaming for the minute she was with Santa, but it was worth a shot. This Santa looks a lot like her doctor and sounds a lot like him too (maybe they're related?) and so maybe that's why she was terrified of him.
1 comment:
Okay, so your daughter is beautiful, but she looks like Corey, too. It's crazy. Do people say that a lot? hugs to all of you!
Post a Comment