9 years ago
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Bringing in the New Year
This year for New Years Eve we had a little party at our house with some friends. We were going to go out to dinner at Chilis but when we found out the wait was 2 hours we decided to just get take out and eat it at our house. We had lots of fun playing games. The boys played Fifa on the playstation most of the night but the girls were able to convince them to spend a little while with us playing games.
Raylee had lots of fun with Bregenz. She followed him around everywhere and copied everything he did. It was super cute!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I'm glad you guys had a fun time! I'm still bummed we weren't able to go (the joys of being a parent - Gavin has seriously been sick for every holiday this past season and I have NOT been happy about it! :) ). But thank you so much for inviting us! Maybe another time.
Thanks you guys for inviting us, we had a great time! I loved watching Raylee follow Bregenz around and copy him, I only hope she doesn't pick up any naughty habits from him! We had fun playing "What your like". We'll have to hang out again soon.
i LOVE that picture of your little girl! and it sure is amazing how much time men spend on nintendo/wii/playstation etc... stuff.
I am so sad that we weren't able to hang out with you guys. We really wanted to and it sounds like you had alot of fun! We for sure need to hang out another time! Raylee is too cute and getting so big! We really need to have her and Annabelle play together I know they would have lots of fun. Call or text me girl!
Post a Comment