Thursday, January 1, 2009

Holiday Fun

After Christmas we hadn't had our fill family so we spent the next few days partying some more. We went up to Corey's parents house the next two nights to play games some more and had lots of fun minus two Raylee incidents where she bumped her mouth on a table and came upstairs with a mouth full of blood and the other was just a choking incident.

On Sunday after Corey got to speak in Sacrament Meeting we headed down to my familys for our annual Sleep Around the Christmas Tree. This is one of my favorite Christmas traditions that we have been doing for as long as I can remember where we have tons of yummy food and play games and then we always watch a movie and everyone sleeps around the Christmas tree. We are getting to big to all fit around the tree, but we still have an awesome party and spend the night and this year was no different!

On Monday we were also able to go sledding with my cousins. Every year in the week between Christmas and New Years we always do lots of activities with my moms family, but this year I was only able to make it to sledding. Raylee ended up being super ornery because she was in need of a nap, so we didn't stay very long but I still had lots of fun. After sledding we went back to my Grandmas for dinner.




I love the holidays and I had tons of fun this year, although it went by way to quickly!!

No comments: