I have such a weird child! I am starting to wonder if weirdness is hereditary (I have been told many a times how weird I am, and Corey is right up there with me!). Raylee started scooting around a couple of weeks ago which is pretty exciting and not so weird in and of itself, but the way she does it is pretty hilarious. Gotta love the face she's making, right!
Most babies army crawl or push themselves backwards, but not my baby! She smashes her head down against the ground and sticks her bum up in the air and pushes with her feet, then she puts her bum back down and lifts her head up to see where she is and does it again. I kind of feel bad for her because after awhile of scooting around on the carpet she gets a rug burn on the side of her head. I have tried to work with her to start crawling but as soon as I put her on all fours she lays her head on the ground like its too heavy to hold up (she does have a pretty big head, so maybe it really is too heavy?!!).
So now when Corey goes in to say goodbye to her in the morning, this is what he finds. Her little bum up in the air with her head smashed into the corner of the crib, fast asleep.
These are just some random pics:
Raylee's new shades. She is ready for the summer, now the sun just needs to come out and stay out!
This picture is especially for Josi. She wanted to see Raylee in her cute new green dress. We found this super cute store in the fashion place mall called Naartjie that has adorable kids clothes. Don't mind the drool. It seems like the only time I can get a picture with out her covered in drool is if she's naked!



3 comments:
Uh, Hello...your blog is so stinkin cute! I love it! I really need some help with mine. How did you do that top title part? I want mine to be that cute! Will you please help me? Anyway, I love all of Raylee's new pictures. Cute dress!:)
Jeff and I both think that Raylee is just so adorable! I especially love the one of her in the green dress, thanks for putting it there just for me, I feel special :) But she does look really cute in it! Your blog is great. Next time we are in Utah I am seriously going to hire you to help me start one.
I like your blog too, it is way cute and your daughter is so adorable. I would be happy about a hole to if my house were being built. I know my sister in law was excited when they just started moving dirt around on hers. Congrats on all the good things happening for you!
Post a Comment